We are the independent Passenger Watchdog
Our mission is to get the best deal for passengers. With a strong emphasis on evidence-based campaigning and research, we ensure that we know what is happening on the ground.
We use our knowledge to influence decisions on behalf of passengers and we work with the industry, passenger groups and national and local government to secure journey improvements.
What is Passenger Focus doing for me?
We’re here to put the interests of rail, bus, coach and tram passengers first. We do this by:
Campaigning for improvements
- gathering research and information, like the National Passenger Survey, where over 50,000 rail passengers a year give us their views about their rail journeys, so we understand the issues that matter to you
- working with government and the industry to ensure that the passenger voice is heard when making decisions about the future
- we seek the views and experiences of bus, coach and tram passengers across England to influence journey improvements
- we focus on a number of key issues, including:
- fares and tickets
- quality and level of services
Resolving complaints with rail companies
- if you make a complaint and you are unhappy with the response we may be able to take up your complaint with the rail company involved.